A rambling, quit chewing, dropped networking, considering blogging.....

otoole4info

Barefooters
Feb 3, 2013
Waverly, NY
Not sure if the pub is the appropriate place to post, I debated on throwing it in the healthy forum area initially.

Think the pub is more fitting, I could use a case of Smithwicks to go along with my post.

I've had this habit forever of chewing tobacco, I've recently given it up..... Last dip of skoal was 3/13. I know I'm still early in my giving it up but am confident the nicotine is out of my system now.

I still find the need, desire, whatever you want to call it to have something packed in my lower lip..... That psychological part of the whole habit, so I've been using "Jakes Mint Chew". USDA organic certified and freaking awesome (my opinion only)..... Thought I'd throw this out to everyone in case you or someone you know would like to kick the can.

Another thing, I'm debating on starting a blog in reference to my barefooted-ness. I've blogged before on other things over the years. I've been pondering others blogs, should I go with google blogger and link it here or blog through BRS.

Aside from BRS, I recently went through a social networking cleansing of sorts.... Used to be on Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, g+, etc. got tired of it all and now I'm just here for the most part (I'm a closet Pinterest addict though, hey there is some funny shyte on there).

Now I'm just rambling, so I'll cut myself off. Oh yeah and if you or someone else may be interested in the mint chew, just google jakes mint chew, that's what I did.

Blog here, of course! Duh! :smug:

Reactions: otoole4info

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7

Latest posts