A little something for the ladies on the forum...

No bones about it, that would be pretty sweet to be following on a run.

Reactions: RunningPirate
I think they would have been a lot cooler without the dumb pins.

Love how they assume being an athlete means broken bones, muscle tears ... is it any wonder America would rather be couch potatoes? Exercise isn't fun, it's PAINFUL AND EXPENSIVE!!

OK - fair enough - I never thought about it like that. But again, I do find the pins sexy as they are sort of indicative of a life lived, not a life sitting around being a prissy little princess. Though I guess that just because one is active does not necessarily mean that one must have some sort of physical damage, but it does go to show that one stands to get hurt in some manner as soon as one gets off the couch and does something more than just lay around and refer to oneself in the third person.

Sorry - I just washed a Sudafed down with some Cuban coffee and I think it's starting to affect my thought process...

Reactions: Barefoot TJ
I have kind of a skewed view as well, as I haven't run since Peachtree Road Race because of an achy knee. I have an orthopedist appointment tomorrow, so I'm currently the poster child for "Exercise will get you hurt." I believe in my heart that it doesn't have to be that way. Unfortunately, I believe in my knee that it does. :confused:

Reactions: NickW
I'd really hate to see that on anything larger than a +14.

Speaking of pins:

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7