Women's Xero Shoes - Free!!!

Wayne Whiting

Barefooters
Mar 8, 2012
Okay, so I bought my wife these Xero shoes because I liked mine so much. They just didn't quite fit her idea of ideal fashion foot wear, so I am offering them here to you minimalist fans. Perhaps it was the color. I am color blind! The soles are salmon and the laces pink. Feminine right? If you don't like the color of the laces, you can get laces from Xero for $3.

People do run in these and some have even run marathons. I personally don't run in them, but wear them to restaurants, etc. I have not cut the laces, so you can go on their Web site at www.xeroshoes.com/tying to learn how to lace them to your liking. The soles are 9.5 inches in length from toe to heel and can be cut to fit if you need to. I even got a couple of decorative butterflies as my wife likes butterflies!

If you feel really guilty about getting these for free, you can add a few bucks to my Paypal account to cover shipping, but even that is not required. If you REALLY want a pair of these (and not just to resell on Ebay), I will offer to the first request. Enjoy and feel the world!

Don't have a pay pal account though.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon