With Halloween coming up, tell us what scares you!

Barefoot TJ

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 5, 2010
Nick and I thought this would be a fun thread.

Nick is afraid of mirrors in the dark, and I'm afraid of angels hanging out in my bathroom at night.

What are YOU afraid of?!!!!

:ghost:

BOO!

Oh and TJ, I've had my fair

Oh and TJ, I've had my fair shair of weird unexplained things in my house, makes me think ghost or something, so that also plays into the fear of mirrors at night. Afraid I'll see someone/thing behnd me. In my sons room is a rocking chair and ottoman. At some point during the night, sons in a crib mind you, the ottoman sometimes gets pulled out. Scary as all get out. We don't know if we have forgotten to push it in or not. We are almost positive that we did, but theres that slight doubt you know? I've also had weird feelings of someone watching me which started not long before the ottoman being pulled out.

I attribute most of these feelings to scary movies, and their stupid commercials that come on, Paranormal Activity 3. It's pretty sad really, thanks to that commercial I will not look in the mirror as I brush my teeth at night or wash my hands or anything. Really unsettling....

That commercial will be the

That commercial will be the cause of many a cavity.

Speaking of weird things happening, and I have a few, my family had an electric organ when we (8 of us) were kids. We would hear it playing at night, run down to see it making noise, but no keys moving, but the kicker was...it wasn't even plugged in! I kid you not!

My two sisters and I had a little Holly Hobby sewing machine. We would find it running, but there would be no batteries in it! I know! Sends shivers up your spine, doesn't it?! Spooky!

Has anyone been watching that

Has anyone been watching that Long Island Medium show on TLC? Now THAT is freaky!

I hate that Paranormal

I hate that Paranormal Activity 3 commercial, creeps me out ... that and spiders.

i saw a ghost once. i thought

i saw a ghost once. i thought a cat brushed my leg. nope, no cat in the house. just a ghost i was told. see ya. i left. i went back of course because of the girl but i'll never forget that.

Mike

Toys. Toys scare me all the

Toys. Toys scare me all the time. Out of nowhere the toy box will start roaring like a lion or chugging like a train. Late at night after a few beers or vodkas these noises can be very soiling.

Soiling!  Sick!  Ha!  So

Soiling! Sick! Ha! So funny, Ram!

Heeeee!

Heeeee!

I personally scared s**tless

I personally scared s**tless of someone holding me down and tying a pair those squiggley reebok shoes on my feet. Ooooh, sends shivers up and down my spine. :ghost: Boooo!!!!

But seriously I hate walking

But seriously I hate walking around in a house alone with hardwood floors that squeeks but in a different room then you are in currently. Drives me nuts. Hard to be :cool: when your all jittery like that.

I have a phobia of rings, my

I have a phobia of rings, my mind freaks out and I get paranoid that I wont be able to get the thing off (I learned that the hard way with my high school ring). Whenever I get married I have no clue what im gunna do lol.

Ah, fear of commitment.

Ah, fear of commitment.

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7