Vibram (FiveFingers) sues Fila (Skeletoes) in court!

Barefoot TJ

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 5, 2010
I thought the Filas were

I thought the Filas were marketed as a walking shoe and not for running. The only people I've talked to that tried them on said they suck in comparrison to the VFFs.

Ninjas of the world should get together and launch a class action against Nike for their split toe shoes and socks!!!

-Jonny

People I work with have seen

People I work with have seen billboard ads for the Fila skeletoes and assumed they were not only the same as my KSOs, but that my shoes were made by the same company that made the skeletoes (or maybe they think the skeletoes are made by Vibram? hard to know for sure). To this day, some still refer to my KSOs as "skeletoes". I never correct them about it. Annoys me a little, but it's not worth wasting my time or breath to undo such mistaken assumptions. Either they'll figure it out on their own, or they won't.

But just from my own experience I can see the validity of Vibram believing that Fila has tried to pull a fast one; but from Fila's comment I am very curious as to what exactly Vibram patented. Maybe the wording was incredibly vague or something.

John T.