Sub-5 minute mile

Wow!  That's insane speed

Wow! That's insane speed right there. Congrats!

Wow, that is crazy fast. I

Wow, that is crazy fast. I would have to run right out of my shoes to do that. Oh yeah I already did that, and I'm still not that fast. ;-)

Nice run!  Seems like you are

Nice run! Seems like you are having fun.

Now I think of those speed freaks that string together 26 of those, or a little faster. I'll never see another near as fast. That's OK by me, though. I hope to PR in a 5K this weekend in my first BF race.

I'll be thinking of your run, Josh.

Good luck with your race,

Good luck with your race, JT! Let us know how it goes.

Dang, Josh!!!  Where can we

Dang, Josh!!! Where can we see some footage(LOL) of you running at those speeds? Seems like all the barefoot running clips I see are of people just cruising...

Congrats! That's way fast! I think you'd lap me 4 times in a mile!!! LOL!

-Jonny

Thanks everybody. I hope to

Thanks everybody. I hope to soon have access to some footage of me running almost that fast on a dreadmill. Which isn't really running, but rather spinning a belt with ones feet. Stay tuned, etc.

JT: Good luck! If you decide you want to be fast, just do what I do: try to convince yourself that you're not dying when gasping for breath. Racing is fun!

Congrats. I haven't tried to

Congrats. I haven't tried to run just a mile race yet (besides, everything is in km where I live anyway), but I will be trying to break ~5min/mi (3min/km) pace this winter.

That's is awsome! way to

That's is awsome! way to represent the BF community!

Congrats!

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7

Latest posts