Shout out to Barefoot Terry of the San Francisco Chapter. RESPECT

Joshh

Barefooters
Aug 28, 2010
Just a quick big up to Barefoot Terry of the SF Chapter.

I used to run a lot in his area so I joined the chapter as more of an honorary member than anything else and also to have BF buddies to run with when I visit my mom in the Bay Area. So I've been getting a ton of messages from Terry, hussling hard to promote IBRD as well as raise money for the needy.

Anyway, good job Terry. Your effort has not gone unnoticed. :)

Thank you, Josh.  That is so

Thank you, Josh. That is so nice. Terry is a keeper. Really passionate, in more than just running barefoot.

Heck yeah!  Gotta give credit

Heck yeah! Gotta give credit where credit is due! You know as well as or better than anybody how much work it is organize people. It can really feel like you are pushing a rock up a hill sometimes.

There are several of you that

There are several of you that deserve HUGE kudos for doing what you guys do to "unite barefoot and minimalist runners" in your part of the world. You are one of them too, Josh! So thank you.

Joshh,Thank you for the

Joshh,

Thank you for the props :) I just happened across this thread when perusing the different IBRD event postings.

I really want to thank Team BRS for their great participation in the Workday Devil Mountain Run. We raised over $3200 for the Children's Hospital in Oakland. I'm SO PROUD to say that our team held their own against the 113+ runners for Team Workday. We had the fundraising lead for so long! We finally succumbed to the sheer number of runners on the other team. We still topped 3 of the top 5 individual fundraisers - BF Pablo took 2nd, Amber (C-Dog's wife) took 3rd, and I was in 4th.

We had 11 members of our team. (Though we only located 9 that morning. I DO know that the other two completed their run, we just never connected with them.) This was really our first "group" run. I had so much fun meeting everyone and hearing a little of everyone's stories. This is definitely the beginnings of a GREAT CHAPTER!!!

Run Safe guys and see ya all soon!

Joshh - let us know when you're gonna be in town and maybe we can plan a SF Chapter run in the Bay for your visit!

Terry

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7