Sasquatch read Chi Running

Joshh

Barefooters
Aug 28, 2010
Just watched the Sasquatch Documentary (thought of you Stomper).

I'm convinced of the Sasquatch's existence because the prints show what a perfect step it has. No hard heal strike and the high point outside of the print suggesting strongly that it lands on the outside corner, pushing the dirt or mud up where the arch would be. The classic footage shows it taking broad strides though which is an interesting departure from the way chi running explains efficient movement. I was joshing (again) about being convinced but there is some pretty compelling stuff out there.

Anyone seen it?

It's so much more fun to be

It's so much more fun to be on the "bigfoot is real" side I don't even know why I bother with the arguments against.

But I did take a look again at the Patterson footage. One curious thing about it is the soles of the Bigfoot's feet appear to be bright white... like he's wearing Tai Chi shoes. So maybe he is working on his chiRunning form after all. Bigfoot and the ChiRunning guy... Talk about an exclusive seminar. ;)

Yeah, Bigfoot and Dreyer are

Yeah, Bigfoot and Dreyer are up to something for sure.

It's one of those things that no one can really believe unless they have had reason to. Like I was telling you when we ran together last weekend, I have two close (and credible) friends who have had encounters (both less than 30ft away) with something upright, hairy, humanoid and really fast. Both were terrified and both were with groups of people who experienced the same thing. Despite that and despite that it's fun to believe, it's easy for me to be on either side of the fence.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7