Rocky Raccoon

I thought it didn't start

I thought it didn't start till Saturday??? I thought they were just driving there today... Maybe I am way confused. Wouldn't be the first time.

Geeeez.... And the government

Geeeez.... And the government trusts you with multi million dollar jets? At this point im just impressed you figured out how to turn your computer on!

Now go get your special helmet and crayons and sit back and relax. Race reports will probablly be in on Sunday.

Chaserwilliams

Chaserwilliams said:
Geeeez.... And the government trusts you with multi million dollar jets? At this point im just impressed you figured out how to turn your computer on! Now go get your special helmet and crayons and sit back and relax. Race reports will probablly be in on Sunday.

'cuz who doesn't feel like writing a report within hours of running 100 miles?
wink.png

Chaserwilliams wrote:Race

Chaserwilliams said:
Race reports will probablly be in on Sunday.

I expect you to carry your smartphone and answer my texts promptly with your live race report!

Chaserwilliams

Chaserwilliams said:
Geeeez.... And the government trusts you with multi million dollar jets? At this point im just impressed you figured out how to turn your computer on! Now go get your special helmet and crayons and sit back and relax. Race reports will probablly be in on Sunday.

Geeeez, right back at 'cha. I thought that was last weekend... Uggh.

I just got back from two weeks of sun-n-fun for the country... I'm a bit jet-lagged (pardon the pun).

Good luck to all who are running!

Go get 'em, boys!

Pilotrunner

Your forgiven bud!What are

Your forgiven bud!

What are the odds of you giving a civilian a ride in a jet?

Shorty, I did purchase a new Spi Belt, so unless its pouring down rain I'll have my phone on me.

Heather! I'm glad to see your

Heather! I'm glad to see your still alive and kickin!!!

And yes, stay tuned. There will be blood... Oh yes, there will be blood...

so did you guys post in the

so did you guys post in the other thread how you did? i'm not going through all +300 posts there. please add your reports here or start a new thread. that is if you're alive.

Still waiting for the

Still waiting for the RRRR(RockyRacoonRaceReport) it's Monday after all.

Come on get to it! anyone!

Whats going on here?

Whats going on here?

I'm waiting for someone to

I'm waiting for someone to email it to me for the home page. hint. hint.

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon