Refuel With Chocolate Milk - Vote for JOSH

deviantrunner

Chapter Presidents
Apr 3, 2010
Holly Springs, NC
Hey Everyone,

Josh did not ask me to do this, but I have been having fun trying to get him to win. I vote each day from my house.. my phone, my job... anywhere I can get access to a unique computer. Heck... today I even voted like 10 times at the local Apple store. I just went to each laptop and voted. LOL

So... Here is the link. http://www.refuelwithchocolatemilk.com/grants/vote/

Sort by "Most Votes" and look for Josh Sutcliffe AKA Barefoot Josh. He has been on page two for a while now. We gotta get him to page one and to the top. Surely we can use our barefoot power to make this happen? I think so.

Let's help the poor chap out, shall we?

Also.. see you all at the NYC Barefoot Run... I will be there... Will you?

lownox/deviantrunner/Steve

(these are all my names)

Done.  Good luck, Josh!

Done. Good luck, Josh!

Vote number 1 done!

Vote number 1 done! ;-)

Done again.If so many BRS

Done again.

If so many BRS members are going to the NYC, we should all wear name tags (with the BRS logo, of course). ;-) I'm afraid you all will get up there but not know who was who and walk right past each other. That would be a shame. If you had a name pinned to your shirt, that would be really cool. What do you all think?

Thanks everyone for voting

Thanks everyone for voting for Josh. Did you know he had a blog? This is one of my favorite posts... "I have been living a lie"

It made me wonder how many other runners have experience this. Anyhow... read Josh's blog and vote for him to win some milk money.

Also, if you haven't voted for Josh, you have to at least go and check out the photo he chose... and while you are there.. may as well vote.

LOL... I am looking forward to meeting a bunch of you padfoots at the NYC Barefoot Run

Have being voting since

Have being voting since yesterday.

Good luck Josh.

It's working everyone.  Josh

It's working everyone. Josh has moved to the front page when you sort by "Most Votes".
bigsmile.png
As of right now, I think he is in 8th place.

Please support Josh by voting for him. Of course... you can vote on each of your computers in your house. :)

You can also use each of the browsers installed on your computers to secure more votes for Barefoot Josh. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, or Opera... you can open these one by one and navigate to the Chocolate Milk Voting Page and secure an extra vote for Josh.

We have barefoot people representing shoe companies... we need a barefoot running, chocolate milk drinking advocate too.

...this is fun... in a geeky sort of way. LOL

Done and done again!  When is

Done and done again! When is the voting over? I didn't take time to read.

Barefoot TJ wrote:Done and

Barefoot TJ said:
Done and done again! When is the voting over? I didn't take time to read.

It's part of the Got Milk campaign, promoting chocolate milk as an excellent post-run recovery beverage. If I'm in the top ten of most votes, I will receive a $250 grant to use for my athletic goals, which are to hire a strength and flexibility coach (runnerdude, who was the first blogger to interview me re barefootery) to help me take on Grandfather Mtn Marathon next year. That mountain has taken me to the woodshed for three years in a row. So for 2012, I'm going to beat my course PR by an hour.

And I'll refuel with chocolate milk!

Ahem. Sorry. Anyway, check out that link. It has beginner barefooting tips that some have found useful buried in my rambling.

Our efforts are working. 

Our efforts are working. Josh is now in first place. I think I got him like 50 votes yesterday by going through our office here and getting people to vote for him. LOL...

I don't know why I am having so much fun with this... but I am. SO... keep voting for Josh.

According to his last post he has been getting whooped by someone's grandfather. LOL... the chocolate milk will help him bulk up and open a can of whoop arse. :)

the 15th of n month!  Ha!

the 15th of n month! Ha!

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7