Racing barefoot vs. w/ the minimals? Help need advice :-)

Love my Run Amocs. Just basic

Love my Run Amocs. Just basic 2mm vibram sole with a leather covering the foot with little holes so your foot can still breathe. It has a shoe lace that goes around the leg instead of the up and down the top of the foot. But maybe the newer Moc 3 without the lace might be more comfortable if you don't like the pressure of laces.

Thought about threading my fuel belt through the loops but I don't really like the idea of the shoes bouncing against my legs/butt for 42km:) I bought a water belt but took out the bottle and the straps to hold it in place and really it's a cylinder that I can just barely slide my shoes through and that was ok but i do have to wear it high on my waist and quite tight to stop it from bouncing up and down everytime I lift my legs but I took it on a 20km run and it was good but it was getting tight but it kept my dates to munch on during the run so I shouldn't complain.

I'll try threading my fuel belt through the loops on the shoes and see if it annoys me or not on some runs this week.

Thanks for the ideas everyone.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon