Quite sickening...only view if you have the stomach for it

Barefoot TJ

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 5, 2010
I have reached over 10,000 posts here at the BRS. Sickening, huh?!

That IS awful! Dontchathink! Ha! I do. It means I need a real break.

I was the first to reach 10k at the old forum I used to moderate on. Took me 13 months... Lol.

Congrats TJ!!!

I knew you would read this thread, no matter what kind of warning I put on it. Hee. That's not counting the 4,990 I have at "that other place."

TJ, I'm disappointed. I was expecting something out of your stash of disgusting foot pictures. Oh well, congrats or condolences, whichever's most appropriate. ;)

Hey, that means you've posted a 10K.

I suggest that we start an "Everybody Post for TJ Day". That means that on the special day, TJ will be forbidden from posting. BUT, everyone else is required to post a short, supportive one-line email on every thread.

We love you TJ! Your 10K is part of what makes this community so great.

Cheers,
Paleo

Thank you, Paleo! That means a lot. I love you all too.

10K plus????? WOW!WOW! WOW! :D

I have about 28,000+ posts over on Honda-Tech.com where I used to spend all my time. But I've also been on that board over a decade now.

A whole decade? I still gotcha beat (in the averages department). Hee.

Yeah I bought my Integra in June 2001 when I was in college, and joined Honda-Tech in January 2002. I used to be on there ALL the time, but it was affecting my work, so I blocked it from my office computer and hardly ever get on there anymore. Sad too, because I moderated several of the sub-forums.

Thank you, Rick. I'm trying to get there, but it's slow-going.

How about this then? The total number of messages on the site is close to 56 000 so one in every 5.6 posts is yours, TJ. Says something of what you bring to the community. Thank you.

Thank you. And it shows how much I need a break too!

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7