One of the greatest days in a fathers life...

Chaserwilliams

Barefooters
Dec 15, 2010
This year my children had a joint B-day party. My daughter is turning 2 in December, and my son is turning 4 in Feb, butwe had their party Thanksgiving weekend since all the extended family was in town. Among all the toys my son got, he was most excited about his Nerf dart tag gun. Awesome! So today we unbox the beast and throw some batterys in it. I show him how to load it, he already knows how to aim and fire, and he starts going crazy shooting all types of targets that he immediatley started setting up around his room. Baby dolls, balls, pictures, books, ect. Everything was fair game. Including daddy... He yelled at me "DADDY, I SHOOT YOU!" And sure enough, I turn around and hes got a bead on me. He pulls the trigger and BAM! Direct hit, right dead center of the forehead! I was so shocked and happy I could have cried (not because of the pain...)!!! Then he repeated what his dear sweet mommy was saying a few minutes later and said "Dog Crap"..... Its a proud day in my life!

Ahhhhh, precious!

Ahhhhh, precious!

Both my boys quite enjoy

Both my boys quite enjoy their nerf guns, we got a really cool battery operated Tommy Gun that can fire 21 bullets in about 10 seconds. Target practice around the house abounds, nobody is safe.

Ok, so we went and let my son

Ok, so we went and let my son ambush the grandparents last night. I think letting him watch Rambo so many times has him brain washed, cause he was actually moving about their house quite tactically.... Very impressive!

I'm such an ass I won't let

I'm such an ass I won't let my kid have toy guns. I was never allowed them but started shooting real ones at 5 and always have known them as a weapon and never a toy. Now he is making guns out of legos, lol. I guess boys will be boys!

Makes me think, I wonder if

Makes me think, I wonder if guns are allowed in state parks... I usually carry and RR would be no different unless there is a law. Better find out, I guess.

I was raised around guns and

I was raised around guns and with guns my whole life and because of it I treat them with respect. My son is getting his first real gun (pellet / BB gun) for his 5th Bday and he will learn to treat the gun with respect just as I did.

He also makes Lego guns... lol.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon