NOTICE: IBRD Tech Shirts!!!!

Barefoot TJ

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 5, 2010
It may not be so dire. There is some confusion, but Zum and I are talking to Zazzle, and we will post the details as we learn them. According to the CSR at Zazzle, they are only discontinuing the Silver tech shirts. They are out of stock on others but plan to have them restocked. I think Zum may have been told something different, so we will find out for sure and let you all know.

Please feel free to call Zazzle to get verbal confirmation that your choice will be available and to find out when it will ship for sure:
To speak to a Customer Support representative
1-888-8ZAZZLE (892-9953) or (408) 983-2800
Hours
Mon - Fri: 8AM - 6PM PST(11AM - 9PM EST).

To contact customer support by e-mail click here

Here's the list of tech shirts that are available/not available at Zazzle, according to their site:
WOMEN'S WHITE: Women's IBRD Short Sleeve Tech shirt T Shirts - Available in all sizes except Adult-Small. WOMEN'S BABY BLUE: IBRD Short Sleeve Tech shirt T Shirts - Available in all sizes. WOMEN'S PINK: IBRD Short Sleeve Tech shirt T Shirts - Available in all sizes. WOMEN'S WHITE: IBRD Ladies Singlet Tshirts - Available in all sizes. WOMEN'S WHITE: IBRD Ladies Microfiber Sleevless Tee Shirts - Available in all sizes. WOMEN'S SILVER: IBRD Ladies Microfiber Sleevless Tee Shirts - Available in all sizes except Adult-Small and Adult-Large. MEN'S WHITE: IBRD Mens long sleeve tech shirt Tshirt - Available in all sizes except Adult-Medium. MEN'S SILVER: IBRD Mens long sleeve tech shirt Tshirt - Available in all sizes except Adult-Small and Adult-XL. MEN'S WHITE: Men's IBRD Microtech T-shirt T Shirt - All sizes are out of stock. MEN'S SILVER: Men's IBRD Microtech T-shirt T Shirt - Available in Adult-Small and Adult-2X. MEN'S WHITE: IBRD Mens Performance Microfiber Muscle Shirt Tee Shirt - Available in all sizes except Adult-Large and Adult-2X. MEN'S SILVER: IBRD Mens Performance Microfiber Muscle Shirt Tee Shirt - Available in all sizes except Adult-Large and Adult-XL. MEN'S WHITE: IBRD Mens Performance Microfiber Sleeveless Tshirt Tee Shirt - All sizes are out of stock.

I called a different CSR

I called a different CSR today at Zazzle just to see if I can get any stories that match, and he said that what is available now may or may not be restocked in the future. He couldn't say for sure. Which tells me we need to find another online shirt printing source. If anyone has any orders for IBRD from Zazzle that they have not received yet, and if you are worried that you may not get it in time, please feel free to cancel your order. We completely understand and apologize for any inconvenience. Even if we do get a store set up before May 1, we can't guarantee that you will have your order in time for IBRD.

If you would like to have an IBRD tee shirt, I can email you the original artwork logo, and you can have a shirt made in your local area, so that you can try to get one before May 1.

TJ, I have had a good

TJ, I have had a good experience so far with www.runningbanana.com. I have not actually received the shirt yet, but it shipped promptly and they contacted me with a proof and everything. The shirts fit true to size, too (so women don't have to size up so much).

Thanks, J.  Do they have tech

Thanks, J. Do they have tech fabric/wicking shirts? It doesn't look like they let others set up their own stores though, so that would be a problem for us.

It's all tech shirts I think

It's all tech shirts I think - at least that's what I got. They don't have "stores" but if people need a shirt right now for IBRD, it's an option.

Yes, that would be a good

Yes, that would be a good option. Hopefully, they can receive their shirts by May 1.

MEN'S WHITE:  Men's IBRD

MEN'S WHITE: Men's IBRD Microtech T-shirt T Shirt - All sizes are out of stock. MEN'S SILVER: Men's IBRD Microtech T-shirt T Shirt - Available in Adult-Small and Adult-2X. Awesome! So if I wanted to get one of these shirts how or where should I order one?

dmcchesney, head up to our

dmcchesney, head up to our Store tab at the top of the page and you should be directed to our Zazzle store or herehttp://www.zazzle.com/ibrd_microtech_t_shirt-235079854856514622. I'd get your order in asap...in the next few days to ensure that it gets to you on time.

J, thanks for the heads up on the site you use. Definitely looks like a great backup place. Have you worked much with them, what is their usual ship time?

I have never gotten anything

I have never gotten anything there but they were highly recommended on Runner's World. It's hard to say about ship time because I had the shirt shipped to my office which is not accessible every day. I think they shipped Wednesday or Thursday - if it arrives Saturday, I won't see it until Tuesday since I don't work Mondays. I liked the process for ordering, though. There is not alot of variety because they only use white shirts because the picture is actually dyed into the fabric rather than overlaid on it.

BZ- There are no mediums,

BZ- There are no mediums, that's what I meant by my last post. Are they going to get any in soon? Or should I order the American cotton one?

I wouldn't count on it.  It's

I wouldn't count on it. It's too close to IBRD. You can order a cotton one, or go for one of the muscle shirts. Or I can send the artwork to you, and you can find someone locally to put it on a wicking one or order from a place like JSchwab mentions in her post above.

My Running Banana IBRD shirt

My Running Banana IBRD shirt was waiting for me at work today, meaning it arrived Saturday or Monday, so 3 or 4 business days to ship. I wore it for a hour's run tonight and it was very comfortable, very wicking no chafing. The logo looks good and the women's shirt is the right size and fitted for a women's shape. It didn't ride up. It's worth a shot if folks think they won't get their Zazzle shirt in time. www.runningbanana.com - you'll have to ask TJ for the artwork.

Got my IBRD shirts from

Got my IBRD shirts from Zazzle today, was starting to get worried. Opened it up, and guess what? One of the 2 shirts I ordered was wrong. Instead of a short sleeve v neck, I got a sleeveless v neck. Luckly the wife liked it enough, its not going to be an issue. What an ordeal!

So sorry, Bob and Mrs.

So sorry, Bob and Mrs. Barefooting Bob. Thank you for your patience. Zum is going to be setting up a new store elsewhere when she gets some free time.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7