New Ligament Discovered‬ In the Human Knee

Sid

Barefooters
Jan 1, 2011
Florida
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/11/131105081352.htm
This goes to show you that doctors don't know everything.
This is not to say that untrained laypeople know more than doctors about anatomy, injuries, recovery, forgotten ancient foods, or magical blankets.
It does suggest that there are certain things that haven't been fully studied yet, such as barefoot running, injury rates in the habitually shod vs. unshod, and ways to rehabilitate feet that have been damaged by decades of wearing ill-fitting shoes.
Science can take years, not just small studies of 10 people running with and without shoes, or studying one group of heelstrikers in a village.

Interesting. Although that picture looks like someone was eating a piece of chicken. Yuck! :yuck:

Dr. Dellon, peripheral nerve surgeon who operated on me, told me he was the first and only doctor to have mapped the peripheral nervous system, and all of its fine nerves...at least those we have in common, since there are known cases of alternate nerve locations. I can't remember what decade he said he did that. But can you imagine, before then, they were just cutting willy-nilly?

"by the grace of god" was a name given to a thin tendon that covers the main artery in your forearm. doctors used it as a guide when operating. above it, fine, below it, trouble.

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7