Merrell Trail Gloves

sole_foot

Just ordered a pair through Discover Cards online retailer Online Shoes.com. Shop Discover customers get an additional 15% cashback through Discover today, shipping and exchanges are free, and depending on where you are ordering from sales tax may or may not be applied for those interested. Pretty decent discount and they had the Black/Molten Lava in the size I could not find locally. Have a good weekend!

Runningwarehouse.com + cp15 =

Runningwarehouse.com + cp15 = free shipping and returns + 15% off every time.

Cheers!
shy.png

Have to say, I've been loving

Have to say, I've been loving my Pace Gloves! (purchased through RunningWarehouse as noted above)

I've put 47 miles on them this week - on the trails. And, have another joyous 4 hours planned for tomorrow (in the snow/rain).

Although, I have to admit: After playing around with them for a bit in a mountain biking "rock garden," I will NOT be using them during the Massanutten 100. Right now, they'd be fine for me in a shorter race; but, Massanutten is just too dang rocky and long for me in these shoes - I will need more cushion and plating. Although they should be great post-race - plenty of room for my swollen tootsies.

Good for you, Liz!  Rock on!

Good for you, Liz! Rock on!

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldManHemingway