Invisible, er uh, Xero Shoes now has colored huaraches! 20% OFF!!!

Barefoot TJ

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 5, 2010
Check them out through our affiliate link (so we get credit, doesn't cost you anything extra) here: http://www.InvisibleShoe.com/go/BarefootRunnersSoc

BTW, they're ON SALE 20% off until next week!!!!

And check out the video too!

Looking pretty sweet!

ColorFan-with-Laces__69864_std.jpg

Just a question, why would anyone want colored sandals? I am boring so I just don't see it I guess. Cool for ishoes if it nets them more bucks, I just don't get it. They aren't really seen because they are on the bottom of the feet. I get the different colored laces, because those can be seen, just not the soles. Oh well, I'm just a young/old fuddy duddy.

You are a young, old, fuddy duddy! Get with the times! You can see the color from other angles.

Reactions: NickW
I think the pink ones look fabulous on Steven!

Love the mocha ones with the beads!

Nick, you young/old fuddy-duddy... ;-)

We've had a LOT of requests for colors in the last couple o' years. In fact we had requests for WAY more colors than these, but we can't afford to do them all (yet).

It's kinda like lace colors. Black is our best seller, but the other colors make people happy ;-)

Reactions: Lomad and NickW
And just so nobody takes my comment offensively I didn't mean for it to come out that way. Steven is filling a need as any good businessman will do. I just don't understand the need is all. :) yes, I am very boring and like just a black huarache or tan suede huarache with black, brown, or olive drab laces. Boring I know, but they go with everything. :)

Reactions: Barefoot TJ
Olive, did you say?

Oh, no offense taken!

You'll get a kick out of knowing that the #1 reason people gave us for having brown... uh, I mean Mocha Earth! ... is "Brown goes with everything." ;-)

I think they look pretty awesome! I have a pair of the regular ones with red laces (because im spiffy like that) but now have to decide which sole color to get! So hard to decide!!

Thanks Steven for a great pair of shoes and I look forward to adding some more to my arsenal

NickW:
I wear mine with skirts. They look cute, but they are also my running shoes.
I'm thinking of getting pairs to match my skirts just for walking around.
On the bottom of the foot it will be subtle. But cool.

So is Steven. A man can be masculine AND wear pink! Right Steven? :p Hee.

Only if you run and don't skip. ;-)
Uh oh, I skipped today... while running... darn fun dance songs coming onto the ipod. Started run-dancing and let me tell you, a fat barefooter pushing a stroller run-dancing sure got a lot of comical looks and laughs! :D

TJ, I meant I'm male so am predisposed to being fashionably clueless. ;) It's in the genes.

I know you did, Nick, but Steven is a man too, and he wears pink, I must point out. (And I like using you as a spring board.)

Sorry, Steven, I just can't seem to let that one go.

Reactions: NickW

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7

Latest posts