I'm in the news too (sort of).

Joshh

Barefooters
Aug 28, 2010
Nothing to do with BFR here. :shy:

If anyone is a USA Vogue reader, have quick peek at this month's issue (the one with Lady Gaga on the cover) and turn to page 350. You'll find my first published photo in a fashion mag and a brief mention of me.

not a vogue reader myself,

not a vogue reader myself, but kudos! :bigsmile: :beer:

I got a couple of hundred

I got a couple of hundred words too!

http://www.crainsnewyork.com/article/20110220/SUB/302209990

She didn't mention the run home
teeth_smile.gif

More details please, both of

More details please, both of you.

That's pretty sad!If you

That's pretty sad!

If you want to read the little article google "Gotham gigs Hawson" - it gets you in without a subscription! That's the whole story - apart from the hundredish photos they had to take to find a decent one!

Haha Smelph, not much of a

Haha Smelph, not much of a lady's fashion connoisseur myself either.

When I told my wife about it she did backflips and informed me that Vogue was THE magazine to be in. Oldest, chic-est, most respected, so on and so forth. Monique Pean is a high-end New York jewelry designer who produces hip jewelry with the angle of using the most sustainable/ecological/fair-trade materials possible. She came out to my pearl farm for a couple of days to buy some pearls from me. www.moniquepean is her website if anyone is interested. She doesn't have the pearls up yet but the site is worth having a look at.

Chris, I enjoyed the article. I did a few miles on frozen forest ground today and have to repeat again how hard-core you guys are who endure frozen conditions BF day in and day out. Respect.

Did I miss something, Chris? 

Did I miss something, Chris? They didn't mention that you run that five miles there (and apparently back) barefoot.

Barefoot TJ wrote:Did I miss

Barefoot TJ said:
Did I miss something, Chris? They didn't mention that you run that five miles there (and apparently back) barefoot.

Nothing!

I don't have a blog but .............................

:davie:

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7