I YouTubed my running form.

Looks alright to me. Maybe landing a little too far ahead of your COG, but I dont think thats a terriblle thing.

Are you experiencing any pain or discomfort while running?

Can recommend pilates if your wanting to stretch bits; I started a few weeks ago & am stretching & strengthening places I didn't know I had - too soon yet to tell what if any impact there may be on my running but I definitely feel it could help.

Looks alright to me. Maybe landing a little too far ahead of your COG, but I dont think thats a terriblle thing.

Are you experiencing any pain or discomfort while running?

Lately, yeah. My achilles have started hurting for the first time in three years of running barefoot. Oddly, they feel fine when I run fast or when I walk. Anyway, I'm resting A LOT and hoping it goes away soon. If it doesn't, I'll work on my hiking skills for a while.

oh man, so envious of how effortless you make that look. Here I am still struggling to get under 14:00/mile for more than 10 minutes at a time.

oh man, so envious of how effortless you make that look. Here I am still struggling to get under 14:00/mile for more than 10 minutes at a time.

It takes a lot of effort to make it look effortless.

Speed is only one aspect of running, and isn't necessary for a healthy, fun, and wonderful running life. Neither is distance. If there was some way to measure joy, we would be wise to make that the standard by which we measure ourselves.

so how far can you maintain 5:00/mile? I mean dang that's 12 mph, I can barely average that much on a bike ride.

that was fun to watch. thnx

Patrick, doesn't matter how slow you go, you're still faster than if you were prone in front of the tv, right? that's what i tell myself, anyhow.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7