I need a volunteer (or two)!

Barefoot TJ

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 5, 2010
Please help. I need someone to go into the old site and retrieve all the Product Reviews and Course Reviews and bring them back to the new site. I'm short on time myself, so I can't get to this for a long time. We will get you set up with what you need to do. Please post here if you can volunteer.

It shouldn't be difficult at all, just time consuming. I think what we will do, until Matt can get a functional module for this (one that has a rating system and everything like the old one), we can create a forum called Product Reviews and a forum called Course Reviews. Then you would just have to copy each review from the old site to a new thread for each review. It would be nice if you could grab a capture of the rating though. Do you have a capture program like Snag It? I'll email you. Thanks for stepping up. I can't believe no one else has, so far. o_O

I would if I had some extra time, but we are trying to get ready to head back to the States for vacation. Also, this is the first time I have seen this request.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7