How do I know what forum I'm in?

PatrickGSR94

Barefooters
Dec 9, 2011
If get to a topic from somewhere other than the forum list, i.e. searching or browsing topics posted by certain people, how do I know what forum I'm currently in while reading that topic?

And similarly, if I'm reading a topic, how I can I get back to that forum's topic list? In most forums there's a tree or hierarchy listing forums and sub-forums that show where you are, or a button or link to take you back to the forum you're in. But I'm not seeing that here.

When the recent posts button

When the recent posts button was added, I believe migangelo asked for this very thing. Not sure what ever happened to that. TJ do you know?

probably going on over at the

probably going on over at the beta test site. matt called them cookie crumbs so i ass u me it's being worked on.

We need what's called bread

We need what's called bread crumbs and Matt knows about that, but he has been very busy building our new site, which happens to have bread crumbs enabled. I will point Matt to this thread, so check back to see what he says.

I'm surprised the forum

I'm surprised the forum software doesn't have this already built it.

Yes, this quirk has been annoying me as well. At least TJ got the "Topic has been moved to..." and topic-lock up and running.