Hola, smelph's wife here

giry76

Barefooters
May 4, 2011
I figured I would join in here too. I am Troy's wife (smelph). I started running shod last year about this time. My foray into BR has been minimal so far. I "know" the benifits of BR but find myself crunched for time since I normally have to run while pushing a double stroller or on a treadmill at the gym. I have made a real effort in the last couple of weeks to wear my vibrams around the house.

Looking forward to connecting with more runners!

welcome. i read trophy wife

welcome. i read trophy wife at first. lack of food i guess.

Mike

Welcome, Mrs. Smelph!

Welcome, Mrs. Smelph!

Woohoo!  Glad to see you

Woohoo! Glad to see you here.. even if you are still running shod (just teasing). Do you want to stop on the shod mileage and work on barefoot for awhile instead of aiming for the 10k at Sunburst? or is that still the plan for now?

she hasn't clued me in on her

she hasn't clued me in on her plans, but has been reading Ken Bob's book lately so who knows? ;)

I could give some background on what she's been doing but I'll let her tell her own stories ;)

I could have sworn you drank

I could have sworn you drank the Kool-Aid May 1'st in Ann Arbor!

At least you're running, that's the more important thing.

One day.....

Ha ha longboard Still

Ha ha longboard ;)

Still recovering from a horrible cough. DH and I talked last night about goals for the Fall and I really want to do a half marathon and I don't think I can do it bare this soon, safely. Right now I think the plan is to do warm ups/cool downs bare and maybe a short midweek run.

I understand the great things about BR and want to get there eventually. I think being here is a step in the right direction though.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7

Latest posts