Happy Thanksgiving

NakedSoleNate

Barefooters
May 27, 2010
Hey everyone, just thought I'd give you all, each and everyone of you, a shout out THANK YOU, for Thanksgiving. It is my favorite holiday, and you all are my favorite group of forum people. I have learned so much from all of you over the last year, and I am incredibly thankful for all of you, especially you pioneers who had the forsight to create this space in cyberland for all of us to join together in the experimentation and experience of barefoot running, among other life lessons.

I am a very lucky guy to have met and conversed with you here, and subsequently, on FB. My life is a better and richer place thanks to all of you.

Namaste,
Nate

You are very welcome.  And I

You are very welcome. And I am thankful to all of you too, my friends, my buddies.

Nate,  Thanksgiving is my

Nate, Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday also. The food is the best and stress levels do not seem to run as high as other holidays. Safe travels and hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my

Happy Thanksgiving to all my barefooting friends south of the border. Wishing you a safe and wonderful day full of family, turkey and of course barefooting adventures.

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7

Latest posts