Go barefoot even if you don't normally!

Here in Nevada, one can wear

Here in Nevada, one can wear a handgun in a holster and be perfectly legal (as long as you are legally allowed to own one that is). I have once or twice worn my revolver in plain view in a holster (a requirement) just to exercise my rights. Once had a co-worker make a comment along the lines of "Uh-oh" loud enough for a plain clothes police officer to turn and look at what caused that comment and he gave me the once over. Luckilly, he saw nothing was amiss and went about his business. After that I kind of stopped doing it. Just left a feeling in my gut that I was just trying too hard to make a point. Heaven help all of us if things get so bad here that I may HAVE to wear one that way. Is nice that I could... if I had to. For now it remains locked up nice and secure in my safe.

I have the same feeling about being barefoot everywhere for some reason. I know I ought to do so to reinforce the image of being free to go sans shoes. I love being barefoot. Guess I'm just too stuck in my old ways that I just see deliberately going without is like trying to prove something rather than a natural spontaneous activity. Hopefully with enough time out of shoes running that I will just one day conveniently forget to grab my shoes as I head for the door and feel happy and relaxed as I wander wherever I want to. Just thinking about it feels nice. And I do envy those of you with the courage and conviction to say sayonara to the shoes when going about your business.

John T.

I'll be barefoot 95% of the

I'll be barefoot 95% of the day, but that's typical of a Saturday for me. The only time for shoes today is when we go out to eat at a restaurant this evening.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon