Germany Chapter Launches & Invites All to Join - Germans, Expats, Europeans

barefootjake

Barefooters
Oct 11, 2010
The Germany Chapter of the BRS is now officially open and accepting new members! We would like to invite anyone living in a European country that does not have a BRS chapter to join us. Eventually each country will have a chapter, but until then, join us to make fun of our friends across the English Channel, the Atlantic and around the world. We will have the best chapter and the best beer. Oh, and we'll probably share stories about running barefoot and in minimalist shoes, share running and lifestyle ideas, and get together to run once in a while.

Für Deutsche Mitglieder, wir sollen versuchen, meistens auf Englisch zu schreiben. Wenn wir uns treffen, können wir naturlich Deutsch reden. Wie Sie erleben werden, ist mein Deutsch als Amerikaner schrecklich. Wenn Sie ein bißchen English können, bitte versuchen Sie es.

I'll be anxious to see how

I'll be anxious to see how many folks we get signed up. Six so far, with 5 from Germany and 1 from Holland. Come over and join us on your next trip to Europe. I promise you the beer will be outstanding!

And the chocolate.

And the chocolate.

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7