Freeheel Running Pads by Starringer

Barefoot TJ

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 5, 2010
I've "almost" secured three pairs of the Freeheel Running Pads as mentioned in the Munich 24-Hour Run report on the home page from Starringer. Check out this new, innovative product here: http://www.runningpad.de

I have spoken with the owner of this company, and they are willing to give us three pairs to try out and report back on as well as post in our Product Reviews forum, our Gear & Footwear forum, our Facebook page, and I'm thinking I will throw in the home page as well, since this is such a cool and unique footwear product. Now, normally I would refuse to be one of those who receives free products from merchandisers because of my position here, and I always let you, the members, have the opportunity to win these products, but this time, I hope you all don't mind, I'd like to be one of the three to receive a pair. I think these might allow me to "get outside" and give me enough protection in the forefoot that I now find I need after the MN surgeries. Of course, I would rather go barefoot (God knows how I long to.), but my nerves are still very sensitive and very damaged due to the pre/post MN. The new VFFs, I am finding, will only let me wear them for about 20 minutes before I have to take them off because they mess with my toes and cause pain, and my huaraches are a bit too thin (as was intentionally designed and what we all love here), so I feel lots of sensations in my forefoot (don't dare step on anything), and my water shoes enclose my toes causing pain as well. Anyway, if no one has any protests about my being one of the recipients, I would love to be one of the "winners."

Stay tuned for more details...

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon