Do I run correctly with my huaraches ?

fredbros

Barefooters
Jun 5, 2010
I had my first huarache run this morning. I took a video with my camera (well, not that good, but at least one can see that I'm really wearing huaraches).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHJanYQyoO8
Any advice to give me ? Is my stride "correct" or not ? Is there something I have to work on ?
Thanks a lot.

Your form looks good to me,

Your form looks good to me, more importantly...how does it feel?

Great feelings indeed. Better

Great feelings indeed. Better than with my VFF or my Kigo. It seems just so natural to run with them. Of course, it was just a 30 minutes cool run, something far easier than my Speed Works, Endurance Speeds, Long Distance Runs I do everyweek with my BIKILA or my EDGE.

I'm not one to judge form,

I'm not one to judge form, especially since I'm such an ugly runner, but I think looks can be deceiving. Whereas my form looks like crap, I've managed to run barefoot without ever becoming injured from running barefoot. (Shoes are another story and the reason why I am in the boat I am in right now--long story.) Someone may look like they have a great form, but could be suffering in other ways. All I would say is that if you are feeling good in all parts of your body, then continue on in the same way; if not, make adjustments accordingly.

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7