Cool run for wounded warriors.

NotSoDoomedRunner

Barefooters
Apr 27, 2011
http://hundredmilemarine.com/

Saw this on the other site. I emailed him to ask what the 3 charities are that he is supporting and his response is pasted below, minus some contact info. Looks like a great cause.

Hi David,

Firstly, thank you for your service. I appreciate hearing from fellow combat Veterans.

The three charities that I am raising money for is the DH Project, the Marine Corps Scholarship Foundation and the National September 11 Memorial & Museum.

The DH Project was created by a former OIF Marine and similar in vein to the Wounded Warrior Project. His 501(c)(3) organization assists wounded veterans and their family members with housing assistance, travel, as well as ensuring the sacrifices of those who have fallen are never forgotten. Their website is thedhproject.org

The Marine Corps Scholarship Foundation provides educational scholarships for children of fallen Marines. I am specifically raising funds for the Sgt. Dakota Meyer Foundation, who has partnered with the MCSF to raise funds and awareness to their fund. They can be found online at www.dakotameyer.com

Lastly, the National September 11 Memorial & Museum is located at Ground Zero and was created to tribute and honor our fellow Americans who perished during the 9/11 attacks in Lower Manhattan. The funds will help develop and sustain the memorial. Their site is www.911memorial.org

Thanks,

Brian Gallagher

Sounds like all great causes.

Sounds like all great causes.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon