Black Friday Deals - Whad'ya stand in line for?

Great minds move in the same direction . . . er something like that.
Can I just put

Lomad
Pacific Northwest

on an envelope?

I thought his title was:

The Great Versimilitudinous King Prince Lomad, Ruler of All That is Soggy or in Need of a Good Power-Washing
Pacific Northwest

Reactions: Lomad
That should work. They know me out here...

....and by the by, where the hell have you been? When you're not around I get the creeps - makes me wonder what, exactly, you're up to...then I think about what you, exactly, could be up to and that just creeps me out even more. It's a vicious circle...not to be confused with a viscous circle, which is entirely different..

Reactions: Lomad
Then embrace the fear: I am not here because I am molding the minds of our children. Too busy lesson planning to post much. Plus, in my shoddedness I am only good for snark; I can't really add to the dialogue on 'barefoot running' so I pick my moments...

True story: I spent more time giggling today than my third graders every time the name "Djibouti" was mentioned in a geography lesson.

Reactions: Bare Lee
Then embrace the fear: I am not here because I am molding the minds of our children.

My God, it's worse than I imagined...

Plus, in my shoddedness I am only good for snark; I can't really add to the dialogue on 'barefoot running' so I pick my moments...

...and like I actually contribute something other than hallucinogenic comments?

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7