BFR Tattoos

TheRealRandy

Barefooters
May 31, 2011
Or any running tattoos... i have all sorts of tattoos from my neck to my chest to arms..... i saw the picture of the old lady at the boston marathon sporting a big ol runner on her left calf, dedication! But i was thinking of getting the BF somewhere on my body as well.

Anyone have any running tattoos

And they're transparent too!

And they're transparent too!

Did you see our stickers on

Did you see our stickers on the other thread? Those could be temp tats too. Or permanent, whatever rocks your boat!

I was thinking I could rock

I was thinking I could rock one of those temps on the back of my bare head. Was just wondering how they would handle lots of sweat like you get from the scalp during exercise? Maybe I'll just use the back of one of my calves since most people will be looking at my bare feet anyway. Any ideas?

John T.

I've seen people put their

I've seen people put their temps on the backs of their legs. You could put them on your arms or your back too. The BRS SmooshTM can be placed anywhere, but it was designed to go on your feet (like the Nike Swoosh). If you order any of the tats from our Stray Tats store, you can resize them for wherever you would like to put them.

Oh, about the sweat

Oh, about the sweat question. I really don't know how long they would last. I guess you could get a small one and try it out on a good hot and sweaty run. ;-) They let you buy even just one tattoo, so you don't have to buy a certain quantity or in bulk.

Nothin' like the real thing!!

Nothin' like the real thing!!

For certain that's a popular

For certain that's a popular saying in my family. I think I am the last of the tattoo free amongst my brothers and sisters. Personally, I think a tattoo has to say something about you to be permanent. Like giving yourself a nickname; it better fit! Now temporary I can get behind. Swoosh on the foot. Hmmmm....

And of course, you can always

And of course, you can always add our tattoo artwork permanently to your skin. Didn't you already do that, Bob, or was that someone else, and I have you mistaken?

Yup, that was me, got some

Yup, that was me, got some really cool bare foot prints running up the back of my leg. Just waiting for the mileage to be entered as I knock off the races this year. First one this Sunday, 26.2 miles baby. Gonna be a hoot!! ;-)

BTW Dune, all my tattoos mean something to me in one form or another. I agree if they do not mean anything to you, why get them.

Yeah my next tat will be a

Yeah my next tat will be a Barefoot something. One of the Stylized BF footprints I think. But I could happily rock one of the BRS temps at a race.

How do I find the BRS store on that website. I can't find a search

Wideguy wrote:Yeah my next

Wideguy said:
Yeah my next tat will be a Barefoot something. One of the Stylized BF footprints I think. But I could happily rock one of the BRS temps at a race.

How do I find the BRS store on that website. I can't find a search

Wideguy,

Go up to the top of the page there is a bunch of drop down menu's. The 'Store' is on the right side.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7