Barefoot Runner Makes Stop In New Jersey During 12,000 Mile Solo Journey To South America

Barefoot TJ

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 5, 2010
Barefoot Runner Makes Stop In New Jersey During 12000 Mile Solo Journey To ...
KYW Newsradio
He trained for an entire year before this journey, a lot of that was barefoot. But his extreme challenge isn't just for himself, he's raising money for educational programs. “We are trying to get a foundation in each one of the countries I am running ...

To follow his route, visit the following links:

http://www.runningtotheendoftheworld.com/#!home/mainPage

https://www.facebook.com/RuntotheEndoftheWorld

Reactions: dharmadan
He's going through a couple of the places I've lived. Very exciting.

I'm not so sure I'd take a stroll outside of the major cities of Colombia. There was an episode of "Arrested Abroad" in which a guy who rode his motorcycle out into the countryside of Colombia was kidnapped by FARC rebels. To each his own I suppose.

Reactions: dharmadan
That would be so cool, Mokie! If you can get a hold of him, please let me know. Maybe we can help coordinate this in some way.

I was looking for this guys route a few weeks ago...I see it now shows he will go thru Atlanta Ga...I sent him an email about getting some barefooters to run with him thru Atlanta.

Hello Mokaman, Jospeh is schedule to arrive in Atlanta for the Half marathon on October 6th, two weeks from now, he is currently in SouthPort NC ,he will also be talking at the Phidippides running store and a couple of others stores where his sponsor Xero Shoes has distribution of their products. Please feel free to contact him or me for anything concerning his run. Thank you for the support and hope to see you in two weeks

Reactions: Barefoot TJ
Mokie, please feel free to post a thread in the Georgia Chapter inviting all of the members out to see him and wish him well.

Want-tsu can you provide an exact schedule for Mokie to share with the Georgia members?

whoa...that is sweet.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7