Barebottom shoes

No problem, Mike. We like discussion. We're all about discussion. ;-)

Reactions: Bare Lee
Interesting, though they look nothing like a shoe to me I doubt they are going to fool anyone but idk. Looks more like formal wear for a barefooter... like perhaps something youd put on to dress up for a special dance or tribe meeting or something. :p I kind of like the look for the gals... maybe even find em a bit sexy, but seem to be a bit out of place on a guy but that's just imo.

I think the original style would look pretty odd on a guy. I didn't see a photo of the neoprene style being worn.
I assume you put your toes through the holes in the front?
Otherwise there doesn't seem to be anything else to keep them on your feet.
Might look a little better than the original style but probably still pretty odd.

I've pretty much given up going barefoot in public beyond hiking/nature walks and driving.
GF is not supportive and I don't have the necessary mental "toughness" (for lack of a better word) to go it alone.
Final straw was having a purple-haired, nose-ring wearing clerk in a new-agey gift shop a mile from the beach tell me I needed to wear shoes in the store.
Might be broken glass on the floor, don't cha know.

Similar to what skedaddle posted above - I wear flip-flops or sandals in most public places now.
At least my feet are not cooped up in closed shoes.
But big kudos to anyone who barefoots in public with or without BF shoes.

I have the neoprene ones and they look fine and seem to fool people - no one in shops has challenged me on them. Admittedly up close they look nothing like a shoe, but to casual passers by they pass as sandals. I really like them for allowing me to go barefoot without the hassle.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7

Latest posts