[Aug 25, 2012] Neck Check Awareness for thyroid cancer 5k - Winnipeg... (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)

Barefooting Bob

Chapter Presidents
Jul 18, 2010
Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada
Dutchie and Barefooting Bob are going to meet up, any other Winnipeg or Manitoba runners going to run for Thyroid Cancer.

I know I keep saying this, but once we get the new module on the site, your messages such as these will reach your members' email boxes. Sorry for the delay, but there's a lot to the development of it.

Reactions: Barefooting Bob
Not to fear yet TJ, Bob has had no problem getting a hold of me. The alert notification works good. I will be wearing the BRS T-shirt that day Bob. So between the footwear (lack there of) and the shirt we should find each other. I will look for a shorter painted man, ( talking about the tattoo's Bob) wearing the same foot wear as me and we should be good. If there any other people that want to come out in min shoes or are barefoot curious, come on out, I am sure Bob will share some of his exploits with us. See you on Saturday. :)

Reactions: Barefooting Bob
I really don't have that many tattoos, really.

No kilt this time, saving that for the winter, nothing like the cool north breeze down south, lol

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon