Article: Featured Meetup - BRS Canada-Toronto's First Meetup - Tannebaum 10K, By Vanessa Runs

Barefooting Bob

Chapter Presidents
Jul 18, 2010
Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada
Wish I was there, hopefully next time I can join you all for a run around the waterfront. Sounds like it was a good time had by all.

Good Day and thanx so much to Vanessa....great report. It was such a pleasure to meet the CBWs from around town. I really enjoyed running with Vanessa and Rod. Running barefoot is a real connector. Good on ya, Alan. Nice PB. The run was lots of fun....Vanessa made it sound very tough but she ran it like it was a sunny afternoon (I think she held back about 2min/km on her pace so Rod and I wouldn't feel bad.....maybe just so I wouldn't feel bad). Rod looked very in his element so I get the feeling the both of them were just being polite to run so slow. I loved the run....bad weather just makes the effort seem more worthwhile, and it was. I look forward to seeing you all again soon. See you in the New year... I've got a tough week of beach running and swimming in Ixtapa just ahead of me. Have a happy Christmas/Festivus/ New Years all.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7