Altras

Nick that's outstanding and I

Nick that's outstanding and I am glad you are so happy with the shoes. I've always hated a shoe that you have to "get used to" but in the case of Altra's Adam it's just an evil of material instead of design or structure. That alone is why I kept at it and I'm also glad I did. I love running in the Adam and will tell you all to look forward to the Samson as I think it's even better being a lace up with the exact same sole as the Adam. Still for those who don't want the laces you really can't go wrong with this shoe.

Hey Jimmy, since you seem to

Hey Jimmy, since you seem to have the inside track on shoes, is the samson really as ugly as a picture I found online? I find the instincts ugly but this picture of the samson I came across was really really bad and made the instincts look purty. Lol. not sure if it was a real samson shoe but the site said it was. That picture is actually what convinced me to get the Adam instead of waiting for the samson to come out.
bigsmile.png

Jimmy, heres the link to the

Jimmy, heres the link to the Samson.

http://www.naturalrunningstore.com/products/Altra-Sampson%252dMen%27s-Zero-Drop-Minimalist-Shoe.html

It wouldn't be bad but something looks very odd in the front of the shoe and I don't care for the color scheme. Not big on orange at all.

I wish they had more color options for all their shoes, although I really do like the looks of the Adams.

Ok yes that is the Samson and

Ok yes that is the Samson and what you're seeing is the shoe with a form or paper stuffed in it. The second pic in the lineup is the shoe without anything in it. The material on the shoe is very flexible and has very little structure to it so it's not going to hold shape like a more conventional shoe. I like orange so I like the design and we are working on having more colors but for a newer company our main focus is getting out entire line released first. We already have our second color way in the Instinct coming out on the 30th. I know you're used to more living in the back yard of Nike but give us time and we'll get there.

I don't know if this will

I don't know if this will help or is still relevent but this is a REVIEW I typed up a while ago about the Adam and Instinct and it might help. Now remember this is an old review and I wore the preproduction Adam shoe.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7