Ah, yes, what would the start of the year be without an injury?

I'm hoping it is minor, but I'm fairly certain I have a stress fracture on my left foot, 2nd toe next to big toe. Amazingly I have been able to run my normal 30+ mile weeks for the last month (started feeling it at the beginning of December). IF I can yank on that toe and get the met head to release and drop back into the correct alignment, my foot will heal faster and feel much better.

So, what are you going to do about it? Are you going to see a doctor? Will you have an x-ray to see if it's out of alignment first before yanking it back into place?

So, what are you going to do about it? Are you going to see a doctor? Will you have an x-ray to see if it's out of alignment first before yanking it back into place?

What am I going to do about it? What do you think? Like every other man, I will keep running on it, convinced it is a "minor inconvenience" because I have a high tolerance for pain, hoping it goes away in 6-8 weeks, much like my check engine light or that pesky bill collector, then 6 months later when I have a real injury that requires an x-ray, I find out that I really did have a stress fracture. It's not like these same events haven't happened to me in the last two years. :D

Until then, I will keep yanking on it!

then 6 months later when I have a real injury that requires an x-ray, I find out that I really did have a stress fracture.

At least you are consolidating trips. Hee.

Geez man... I leave for a few months and your still falling apart.

I suggest you take some HGH and man up.

Well, lookee here - a blast from the past!

I'm a bit past the need for HGH. This injury is just a minor one, but it is still reminding me that I'm not as young you.

To top it off, this morning I woke up and my ass was killing me. It may be the "winter special" - a minor tear in the upper hammy/gluteus maximus. Friggin' hurts like a motha' when I turn on the balls of my feet.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon