A way around convention

NakedSoleNate

Barefooters
May 27, 2010
ok...being pre-active...here's my "sole"-ution to the possibility I get hasseled in a public place without shoes....and by public, I really mean a private business, like a store or restaurant...if I'm in the street, they can bite me:

duct tape flops...

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/photo.php?pid=31501029&id=1250394823&ref=mf

sorry, while posting, I forgot the code thingy for image insertion...so just click on the link LOL

It's not showing up. Maybe

It's not showing up. Maybe your privacy settings are preventing it?

here let's try this:Came in

here let's try this:

Came in handy today, when I got called out at the Giant (grocery store)...pretty funny seeing the guys face when I put them on...he said "I appreciate it Sir." LMAO

forgot to disable rich

forgot to disable rich text...let me try again :-/

photo.php

WTF??

WTF??

I changed the privacy to

I changed the privacy to "everyone" for that album...I think at least the first link should work now...

Ha, ha, ha, ha!  Sorry about

Ha, ha, ha, ha! Sorry about that. The first link works fine. I just copied it over here. It's that easy. If it's an image that is already hosted on the net somewhere, all you have to do is copy it back into a post here. Be sure to right-click on it and change the width properties to 400 though once it's over here. (400 is a good size to start with.)

:-D there ya go...not too

:-D there ya go...not too durable...and kind of a pain to walk in...but they shut up the dude at Giant :)

Those are great!!

Those are great!! :-D

Yes, Nate.  Make some, and we

Yes, Nate. Make some, and we will sell them for you here. We are expanding our store, after all.

that would be cool TJ...but

that would be cool TJ...but I'm a little lazy and that would be too much work....BUT maybe sell the "pattern" for a buck online via pay pal and a PDF download :-D....I'll think about it :)....most people can look at them and figure it out though LOL. God knows I could use the money!!

you know though, I would take orders....undersell paper feet....4$ a pair shipped ;-D

you know though, I would take

you know though, I would take orders....undersell paper feet....4$ a pair shipped ;-D

See there, now that's what I'm talking about...except the BRS would get 50% of that...well, okay, we'll settle for a dollar a pair.

:-D ok, sounds like a

:-D ok, sounds like a plan...I have this weekend off...I forsee a trip to the store for all sorts of duct tape colors ;-D

lol, LLBean sells plaid duct

lol, LLBean sells plaid duct tape... just green/black and red/black, but I bet it would match at least some of running kilts out there.

...I wonder if the camoflage duct tape would blend in so there'd be no comments & stares... could be just the thing for introverts!

it might match my kilt

it might match my kilt :) I'll have to look into it...I wonder how much "designer" duct tape costs??

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7

Latest posts