20% off Unshoes

Tfox

Barefooters
Apr 9, 2011
I thought I should let you all know that Unshoes sandals are 20% off through October. Fall is a good time to order because our turnaround time is much faster than it is during the spring/summer.
fallsale.jpg

What is your turn around time right now Tfox? I'm contemplating some of the feathers, but not sure how much bday cash I'm going to have here in a couple weeks.

What is your turn around time right now Tfox? I'm contemplating some of the feathers, but not sure how much bday cash I'm going to have here in a couple weeks.
Turnaround is two to three weeks right now. The sale goes to the end of October so there's no rush.

It's a great deal for already low priced sandals. I'm good for now, I've got one of each and the durability is great, but here is what models I would recommend.

Feathers for road running and non-technical trails.

Wokovas for moderately technical trails and longer distances.

Pah Tempes for very technical trails and hiking.

Any model can be worn casually. Also, from a barefoot perspective, go with the thinnest sole option for each model.

Just ordered a pair of the 6mm Pah Tempes this morning. The discount is still good for all you folks who want some until the end of this month. The discount on mine more than covered for the price of shipping.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7