Xero Shoes: Lightest Technical Hiking Boot

Barefoot TJ

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 5, 2010

YOUR LIGHTEST TECHNICAL HIKING BOOT

Ever have that feeling at the end of a hike where you can’t wait to kick off your heavy, stiff boots?

You’ll never feel that way again when you wear the Scrambler Mid, perhaps the lightest and most comfortable technical hiking boot ever made.

• 11.0oz per men's shoe (size 9)
  • 8.9oz per women's shoe (size 7)
A pair of the Scrambler Mid weighs less than a single boot from most other companies.

DISCOVER SCRAMBLER MID

SEE WHY CUSTOMERS LOVE THE SCRAMBLER MID

"The tread on the sole is grippy while still being flexible like any other shoe or boot from Xero Shoes. My normal size is perfect for these boots, and there's plenty of room in the toe box." - Kathy

"The Michelin sole is impressive. It provides excellent traction from rocky terrain to slippery slopes. I've tested it on wet, icy, and dry surfaces, and it's held up remarkably well." - Drew

"First backpacking shoe that did not blister my feet. The grip is the best I have experienced. Not one fall. Thanks Xero Shoes for a quality product." - Jim

DISCOVER SCRAMBLER MID

WIN FREE SHOES BY VOTING FOR US

Help us win the Golden Toe Awards 2023, an annual celebration of minimalist footwear.

1. Where to Vote: https://www.minimal-list.org/golden-toe-awards/2023/golden-toe-awards
  2. Giveaway Info: Every unique vote will give you a chance to win a pair of barefoot shoes. Winners will also be announced in mid-August.

VOTE HERE

LIVE LIFE FUNNY FIRST!

5129eb21-caa7-4899-9a60-b83381d7d9ce.png

NEW SHOES COMING SOON...

In a couple of weeks, you'll hear about the new Fall '23 products which include both casual, performance, and outdoor shoes.

It pains me that I can't tell you more, but stay tuned for additional info including exact dates.

You'll be able to see our new products, get your feet into some new favorites, and...

78c9d9f7-336d-43d9-bef8-74d79bb916a0.jpeg

af003072-42c6-45ee-862d-1a8612162dd4.png

TAKE OUR SHOE FINDER QUIZ

Take 3 minutes to answer a few short questions and we’ll give you recommendations for the best Xero Shoes for you.

TAKE THE QUIZ

Enter to win this month's $100 gift certificate sweepstakes

Don't know how to explain how comfy Xero Shoes are? Share this video

108d63e0-8b7b-4856-a060-b695619d222a.png

Be the first to know about new products & exciting offers. Sign up for SMS or FB Messenger announcements (or both!)

SMS*—text XERO to 65099. You'll automatically be entered to win a $100 XeroShoes.com Gift Certificate and enrolled in our Xero Elite membership.

FB Messenger—click here. You'll be prompted to connect via Facebook and then click "get started" to opt-in.

*Signing up for SMS means you agree to receive recurring automated marketing text messages from Xero Shoes at the cell number used when signing up. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Msg & data rates may apply. View Terms & Privacy.

Show us how you #LiveLifeFeetFirst

www.xeroshoes.com

SHOP PERFORMANCE

SHOP LIFESTYLE

WHY XERO SHOES

Xero Shoes
100 Technology Drive Suite 315 Broomfield, CO 80021.
©2023. Feel the World, Inc.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7

Latest posts