Why do BFR hate VFFs so much?

If all chicks that had webbed toes looked like Alice Eve (who's character in the movie "She's Out Of My League" had webbed toes), I could be persuaded to start that fettish.

Dude, really?....Well, at least we won't be competing for the same prey anytime soon. I guess that's why people come in different flavors.

Yep, I clicked the link. She's "OK". I'm just not into blondes that much. My weakness is just about everything South of the Rio Grande, and most of Ireland and Scotland. It's sort of like ice cream to me. I will eat vanilla if it's the only choice, but I prefer Mocha or Strawberry.

I was a little curious about the VFFs when I first heard about them. Then I remembered that I have webbed toes. So I don't think much either way about the VFFs except when I see people wearing them they look funny to ridiculous. (The webbing is just half way up between the 2nd and 3rd toes but it's probably enough to make the shoes uncomfortable.)

You know I think the web toe thing might be a bit of my problem too. Two of mine are sorta webbed a bit further than normal. Not completely and not super noticeable, but enough that it may be the cause of my intense VFF ick factor feeling. I just don't get the toe pocket thing at all, when they were the only sturdy minimal shoe out there I understood, but with all the choices, why the toes?

I have to agree with Talon on this Alice Eve issue. I don't really see the huge attraction there.

There was a thread with pictures and instructions where one of the members actually took two toe compartments apart and sewed them together into one large toe compartment. She said it worked great and loved them.

There was a thread with pictures and instructions where one of the members actually took two toe compartments apart and sewed them together into one large toe compartment. She said it worked great and loved them.
I wish I could do that, unfortunately my big toes are that much bigger that none of the other toes seat more than halfway in their pockets. Then only half of each toe is able to flex and move and the part of the toes that are above the sole instead of in toe pockets can't move right. This is where I get my toe pain from the vff's.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon