Welcome Home, BRS!

BRS Avatar.jpg

Welcome Home, BRS!

That's it! We have a new home now with the same old data. Ha! Thank you for your patience in getting this done.

The Chapters are out of order and missing their avatars, but we'll get that fixed soon; couldn't be done until after the new site launched.

Some of the site and BRS info is missing, but those too will be added back shortly.

The Member Maps will no longer be on the site because Google now charges for usage and requires a credit card number on file which I am not willing to give them.

If you notice anything odd or not working properly, please let me know. You can post below or email me at [email protected].

Thank you to the many volunteers who stepped up to help probe the test site and troubleshoot issues that arose there. You are much appreciated!

Last edited:
View attachment 10749
Welcome Home, BRS!

That's it! We have a new home now with the same old data. Ha! Thank you for your patience in getting this done.

The Chapters are out of order and missing their avatars, but we'll get that fixed soon; couldn't be done until after the new site launched.

Some of the site and BRS info is missing, but those too will be added back shortly.

The Member Maps will no longer be on the site because Google now charges for usage and requires a credit card number on file which I am not willing to give them.

If you notice anything odd or not working properly, please let me know. You can post below or email me at [email protected].

Thank you to the many volunteers who stepped up to help probe the test site and troubleshoot issues that arose there. You are much appreciated!
This looks nice!

Reactions: Barefoot TJ
Do you have an idea about the date when the Chapters section will be back ?
The chapters are there. They're just in the wrong order. I've been busy with Thanksgiving and family visiting from out-of-state. I plan to alphabetize them soon and add back their avatars. Are you having trouble accessing your chapter?

Do you have an idea about the date when the Chapters section will be back ?
Okay, I have them all in alphabetical order and added back their state or country flags. Thanks for your patience.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7