Week 33 Mileage Reporting ( Aug 14 - Aug 20 )

duckfeet

Barefooters
May 3, 2014
Erie, Pa
4.5 miles on Wednesday morning at Presque Isle. The weather was beautiful with the temp at 70 degrees and with low humidity and a nice breeze out of the North. It was quieter than usual this morning. I got to see a Bald Eagle swooping over Presque Isle bay close to shore hunting for some fish for breakfast. I had a good time out there this morning and felt much better for having taken this run.

Reactions: Runlite01
Boulder and I did a 3 mile run Friday at 5:00 am It was 82 deg. f. with lite wind. We spotted one skunk.
We did a 3 mile run Sunday at 5:00 am still warm out with no wind. We spotted 2 skunks in different locations.

Great to get out there!!

Reactions: duckfeet
4.7 miles on Saturday at Presque Isle. I did a nice relaxed pace in upper 60's temperatures, and saw a pair of brilliant yellow goldfinches fly in front of me. At the end of the run I saw what was probably the same bald eagle that I saw earlier on my last run, hunting over Presque Isle bay near shore. Physically, I felt a few aches and pains at various times throughout the run, but nothing serious.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7