TRX - Supsension Training

jldeleon

Barefooters
Apr 9, 2011
Oregon
Has anyone used suspension training? How do you like it? What do you think it's advantages/disadvantages are?

I've done a few sessions of TRX. What's nice is that you can adjust the resistance with your body position (TRX is mainly bodyweight exercises). I actually took a class which I preferred, as I am generally better about pushing myself if there is someone leading me. Basically, it's just one big strap that you can hang from a beam to do your exercises with, so it should be fairly cheap.

I actually took a TRX class, so there was an instructor to lead as well as show proper form- I generally respond better to those kinds of learning environments. Ironically, I stopped going because I don't like having to be at a specific place at a specific time, when it comes to working out.

I've been using it a bit at work and I don't really like it. I would save a little money and buy a cheap pair of gymnastic rings instead. They are much more versatile. Same concept though.

So what you're saying is that harness hanging in my bedroom is for exercise? oh.

Soup just went flying from my mouth!!!:p

I wonder how many computer monitors you have gone through - between the projectile coffee, and soup, and...beer??? LMAO!!!

Reactions: jldeleon

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon