Shout out to the new members!

barefoot.zumba.runner

Barefooters
Apr 3, 2010
Just sending my welcome aboard out there to all of the new members who've recently joined our BRS family!

Happy Trails all! :party:

(No subject)

:party:

Absolutely, we can be a

Absolutely, we can be a chatty bunch best way to get your feet wet here is to just dive in, or belly flop, or whatever:p

Chatty, maybe, but very

Chatty, maybe, but very helpful in sharing experience ahead of where some of us newbies have gone. This forum is a great place to get answers and direction you might never find otherwise from the more mature BFRs who are already further down the path. My experience has been that the many different perspectives on the same issue I raise here usually provide a much clearer picture (like a panoramic 360 degree rotating view) than just any single person's advice. The context of one person's direction often makes sense of another's that I wasn't quite grasping by itself. My advice to you is to fire away with those questions, then read all the responses you get in order to clarify your overall understanding before trying to act on any single piece of advice. Welcome!

I would like to send out a

I would like to send out a big welcome from the hills of Tennessee to all the new members, and a big thank you to the current and older members who have been a great inspiration to me. Thanks to all and welcome to the site! ;)

Phil Hart wrote:Chatty,

Phil Hart said:
Chatty, maybe, but very helpful in sharing experience ahead of where some of us newbies have gone. This forum is a great place to get answers and direction you might never find otherwise from the more mature BFRs who are already further down the path. My experience has been that the many different perspectives on the same issue I raise here usually provide a much clearer picture (like a panoramic 360 degree rotating view) than just any single person's advice. The context of one person's direction often makes sense of another's that I wasn't quite grasping by itself. My advice to you is to fire away with those questions, then read all the responses you get in order to clarify your overall understanding before trying to act on any single piece of advice. Welcome!

I am a newbie 10 months into bfr. You're right, the seasoned bfr's on here have a wealth of knowledge and it's a great place to learn!

Nature - I grew up

Nature - I grew up in Jefferson County and greatly envy you your location. I've been stuck on the south side of Atlanta for 13 long years away from TN. Enjoy your Smoky Mountain runs that much more, knowing that others would love to have that privelege.

Phil Hart wrote:Chatty,

Phil Hart said:

Word Mr. Hart :)

Phil Hart wrote:Nature -

Phil Hart said:
Nature - I grew up in Jefferson County and greatly envy you your location. I've been stuck on the south side of Atlanta for 13 long years away from TN. Enjoy your Smoky Mountain runs that much more, knowing that others would love to have that privelege.

It is definetly nice I must admit, the avatar is the gravel trail I run bf on. It winds up through the woods, the dark and sunlight spots are awesome on the feet with temperature changes constantly in the run. Then, there are all kinds of dirt trails that switch off and come out in other parts of the park, love the challenge of maneuvering through the trails bf. Sometimes I am so quiet moving through the trails I run up on deer and get to see them before they run off. The only negative is snakes, I hate snakes. I guess I am lucky to have a great place to run. I am not looking forward to cold weather though lol. As far as Jefferson County, it is beautiful country down there. I love the smokies, always breath taking. Can't wait for leaves to change and drive down that way and see all the natural beauty!

bumpity bump, for the newest

bumpity bump, for the newest members!!

Welcome aboard all:)

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7