RunAmocs - Thumbs up!

txtenderfoot

Barefooters
Oct 15, 2010
Ordered a set of RunAmoc Lites from the Soft Star website and got my first run in them today. I really like them. I also have vff sprints and kso trek sports and surprisingly, to me, the RunAmocs feel the most like being barefooted. Took a little time to get used to the looseness of the fit (I have the right size and they are very roomy), but after a mile or so, they felt great. Went 2 miles on the road and a half mile down a rocky trail and was very impressed. I bought the 5mm sole version, since I plan to trail run with them mostly. I also wore a pair of Injinji socks with them. The RunAmocs are a great application for the Injinjis - regular shoes always felt too cramped in the toe box when I wore them.

So with a very limited statistical sampling, I'm giving them a very high rating.

Cool! I like that company's

Cool! I like that company's style.

I''m wondering how they feel compared to basic neoprene aquashoes, though. I got a decent pair from a sporting goods store, not expecting much, and gotta say, whooopeee, they really feel great. I bought them a size larger than normal, to allow for more toe room,but I think that was unnecessary since they're quite elastic anyway.

The FEEL is very close to barefoot, much moreso than in my Huaraches, and I bet it's similar to what you get from your mocs.

I agree with the aqua shoes.

I agree with the aqua shoes. I have worn mine for a couple of times and twice on trail runs. I really liked them and how I felt almost barefoot. I actually think I felt the ground better with the aqua shoes than my VFFs which did surprise me.

So many choices out there! Good!

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7

Latest posts