Run Free - Newsletter of the BRS is now available!!!

Barefoot TJ

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 5, 2010
Run Free - Newsletter of the BRS is now available!!! Please check out the News Show on the home page, and be sure to congratulate BFWendyBird on her first issue, and let her know you appreciate all her hard work on this outstanding issue! Thanks, Wendy!

I didn't have any problem

I didn't have any problem opening it. Great Job!! Even if my half-naked body is front and center in the center of it....Hey, I'm a centerfold!! Mom would be very proud...in fact, I think I'll email her the link!

Whoops... it crashed Acrobat,

Whoops... it crashed Acrobat, or Reader v. 6.0 on my Laptop, too when I clicked the link. Then I tried saving it to the desktop and opening it from there - presto, it worked!

Now I have to go to bed, no time to thumb through it. Getting up at 5.30am to go on a long run with a group :)

I was almost afraid to take

I was almost afraid to take a peek when the front page states "Get your feet wet" & "Golden Toes Club". Wasn't sure I wanted to be part of that.

Heeee!

Heeee!

BTW, just some IT advice... 

BTW, just some IT advice... If you are having problems with any application, browser, or software component, once you've done the obvious, always consider the version you are using as being the culprit and whether or not you have the latest patches/fix. After all, the art of software programming is removing old bugs and putting new ones in. ;-)

btw, I forgot to add that

btw, I forgot to add that this is awesome! Well done all involved in making this happen!

Is this available automatically via email?

The best we could do right

The best we could do right now is send a link via email.

Fabulous job Wendy and TJ!!

Fabulous job Wendy and TJ!! Thanks so much for the opportunity to be part of the first newsletter!

Great write up Nate, dh loved the pix of you upside-down on one hand. Crazay!

gigowiz wrote:Very nice. If

gigowiz said:
Very nice. If we'd like to submit an article for the newsletter, how would we go about that?

We accept articles for both the newsletter and the News Show on the home page. Do you like to write? We are always looking for writers and photographers. There are several ways you can contact us about writing... There's a contact link at the bottom of the page. Once you get in there, there is a Newsletter option in the Category drop-down box. Or, you can email Wendy (for the newsletter) at [email protected] or me (for the News Show) at [email protected].

Our next edition will be our Minimalist Shoe Review, so if anyone has anything along those lines they would like to contribute, please feel free.

Thanks for your help.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon