Pain on outside of left calf muscle

PatrickGSR94 I am experiencing the exact same pain you described in your post a while ago on this forum. Any time I put pressure on my outer calf of my left leg it is so painful, especially when that pressure is released. I strained my calf muscle about a month ago playing soccer and have been resting ever since, but this pain feels different than the initial muscle pain. It's not unbearable to walk on or anything but I can't run or jump without my lower leg starting to feel weak/pain. The location seems to be along the peronus longus on the outside of my calf muscle, but I don't feel it anywhere around my ankle it's more like the upper part of the muscle and even some in my knee. I can't bend my knee (like doing child's pose hurts) and squat without it hurting in my knee, and the pain gets worse over night. I often wake up and the outside of my calf is in a lot of pain, I can't even sleep or lay down on my left side or roll over on my left side because there will be pain on my outer calf. I saw that you just layed off for a little while and it got better but I have been resting for over a month now and haven't seen any improvement. If you have any advice or if any of the doctor's on here have any advice that would be greatly aprreciated. Any thoughts are welcome, just trying to get to the bottom of this.

PatrickGSR94 I am experiencing the exact same pain you described in your post a while ago on this forum. Any time I put pressure on my outer calf of my left leg it is so painful, especially when that pressure is released. I strained my calf muscle about a month ago playing soccer and have been resting ever since, but this pain feels different than the initial muscle pain. It's not unbearable to walk on or anything but I can't run or jump without my lower leg starting to feel weak/pain. The location seems to be along the peronus longus on the outside of my calf muscle, but I don't feel it anywhere around my ankle it's more like the upper part of the muscle and even some in my knee. I can't bend my knee (like doing child's pose hurts) and squat without it hurting in my knee, and the pain gets worse over night. I often wake up and the outside of my calf is in a lot of pain, I can't even sleep or lay down on my left side or roll over on my left side because there will be pain on my outer calf. I saw that you just layed off for a little while and it got better but I have been resting for over a month now and haven't seen any improvement. If you have any advice or if any of the doctor's on here have any advice that would be greatly aprreciated. Any thoughts are welcome, just trying to get to the bottom of this.
@PatrickGSR94

Hi Ron, welcome! I've called Patrick to your thread, since I don't know if he will see it otherwise. Add the @ before the member's name to call their attention.

Sorry you're having to deal with this. Please feel free to add a thread to the Ask the Docs forum. I would say that it's probably time to see a doctor for your condition, if you are able to go out during this COVID time, and if you cannot wait any longer.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7

Latest posts