New Zem ad

Dirtbag

Barefooters
Oct 17, 2010
There is a new rear-view Zem ad popping up on the side of the forum. Blue bottom of the shoes. But, umm, is the model a dude? Or a girl? Not that I care I just...you know what? Nevermind.

I was wondering when one of

I was wondering when one of you guys were going to say something. No more girl butt! Yeah!

I really do prefer this new

I really do prefer this new ad to the old one so I don't want to come off sounding too critical, but(t)...

It seems to me that the picture Zum posted a while back is pretty hard to forget, right? And isn't that what marketing is all about? TJ, I predict that if you were to take that same picture and re-censor it, replacing the functional white X with a (slightly smaller) Zem shoe, sales would skyrocket. Seriously. I mean, it's at least worth a shot, right? :)

Guys differ on what kind of

Guys differ on what kind of butts they like in women, and I guess there's something for everyone.

It was only in the seventies that I started hearing women talking about liking certain men's cute butts, and it was disheartening to me since a large muscular butt had been with me since youth.

I always had difficulty fitting into pants as result, so the oversize pants with side pockets splaying wide open did'nt exactly make me fashionable.

I've been running in nylon fishing shorts and they are cut roomy enough to move freely without having a huge slit up the side, so I feel comfortable with that even though they look strange on the course.

Well last Saturday walking from the vehicle to registration a group of three middle aged women came up behind me and one called out: "Sir? Did you run the West Bloomfield 5K a few weeks ago?"

Proud that she obviously recognized me by bare feet from the event I replied with a broad smile: " Well yes I did!"

"I recognized you by your butt" was NOT what I wanted to hear, but oh well.

"No really, I was behind you the whole race except for the last 1/2 mile when I blew by you and finished really strong. You paced me and I'd recognize your butt anywhere!"

Great.

Now if I had a cute butt that'd be a whole different thing........

The old white X pic, huh?  Me

The old white X pic, huh? Me thinks...

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7