minimal shoes site

Jimmy Hart

Barefooters
May 11, 2010
anyone seen this site yet? http://minimalistrunningshoes.org/

i've read through some of the reviews. not bad. i don't know who is running this site and i wouldn't say they are the most experienced running expert out there but they have a pretty good idea of what is what. i would like it to be a little more technical in terms of info about the shoes and less like a person trying to get free shoes :) but being someone who gets a pretty good amount of free shoes for the purpose of testing i can't say too much.

looks like a fairly new site with the oldest posting i saw being from august so i dont know. the skeptic in me wants to think it's just another opportunity jumper but the other part of me thinks maybe this is a honest intentioned site designed to give people a good place to figure all these new fangled shoes out.

Nicholas Pang... never heard

Nicholas Pang... never heard of him. He's going to catch Hell from Caballo Blanco, though... he uses the phrase "Run Natural. Run Free." in his Amazon description.
teeth_smile.gif

I would disagree with his ratings, but that's a personal opinion. He does use the same rating categories Ted proposed last year...

Run Free, well I tell ya, dab

Run Free, well I tell ya, dab nabbit! Hee!

i'm with you Jason.  seems

i'm with you Jason. seems like he's just jumping on the wave and throwing around a lot of phraseology...some of which is not being used all that correctly but that's just me :) i too have my issues with the ratings but like you it can be considered personal opinion as well as an appearance of not wanting to upset the people giving him free stuff?

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon