Make your own barefoot shoes...

Dang!  We're two days too

Dang! We're two days too early!

I saw the instructions for this type of goop elsewhere, and for a smidgeon in time, I thought about making something like these. It's funny that someone else actually did, or will do on the 13th! Ha!

That Sugru stuff sounds

That Sugru stuff sounds awesome!

I don't understand what the

I don't understand what the point of making your own shoe is if it's going to have toe-pockets. If you don't need to wear insulation from the cold, then sandals - or better yet, going 100-percent-BF - is so much better for you.

I'm not sure I'm

I'm not sure I'm understanding the toe pockets either anymore, Nyah, and I'm also talking about toed shoes. I mean sure, for hiking, climbing, and perhaps serious trail running, but road running I'm not so sure about anymore, especially if you need the heat from your toes in the winter time. Like in the summer time, for those who can't or refused to go barefoot, why not just wear huaraches if you can (that is if they don't cause you any trouble)? This little experiement of mine was two years ago. The guy that did the experiment on the video used toe socks, so I did as well. I was so desperate to find a solution for winter that would help with my neuroma problem (two in each foot), so I followed along, step one, do this, step two, do that, etc. If I were going to do it again, I would just use a plain, basic sock. That just makes more sense, than to use a toe sock, IMO.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon